Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Tip Of My Babys Penis Rash On My Babys (22 Months Old) Penis?

Rash on my babys (22 months old) penis? - the tip of my babys penis

My baby has this red rash on the penis, and not on the tip of the bullet in your area. He was circumcised at birth. I can only say, itchy and uncomfortable for him. Bumps or scales. Recently, I ate cream rash on her, but she is also on the lookout for his hard and wet Get It On. Is it just a rash or it is a yeast infection? I want to go, but it seems that we go and they say, is nothing. Any ideas would be great. Thank you.

4 comments:

Smurfy said...

First, if your instinct tells you that he must go to the doctor, then I'll be going, even if they end up saying nothing. Sometimes it's better safe than sorry, and you always keep a second opinion if you feel comfortable with what your doctor has, or if you have to brush your teeth.

Second, you may find that you are a little air in the region of the layer to cure you. If the genitals are constantly surrounded by moisture and heat, is the ideal environment to develop rashes and yeast to grow. Give time, from classes every day can help to heal.

You can test a yeast cream on the counter, as Monistat, or you can use something like the extract from grapefruit seeds (GSE) to try.It is a natural treatment for yeast, and it works very well. Here is a link that shows you how to use it if you decide to go: http://www.pureliquidgold.com/BabyCare.h ... I prefer to use the natural yeast fighters, rather than on the counter antifungal like Monistat.

jules said...

I also have two suggestions, which I think you should try ...
Super Duper Diaper doo here in Missouri, you have to go to the pharmacy and ask for it.
Also from lanolin cream to treat diaper rash. I thought that was just in my town is Walgreens.

Try this if you do not help, get to your doctor.

Hes almost a year. 3/2/2010 said...

If it is wet then more than likely that his cousin fled and needs to be examined by a doctor. Is it the smell of yeast? (the smell of bread or beer)

But please go a doctor for it.

Rebecca said...

Go see your doctor. You should not they do not care if it can about the health of your child, a new mom. It is probably the circumcision, are possibly a skin rash, etc. may cause, but always go to the doctor.

Post a Comment