Monday, February 8, 2010

Vigina Cut Does Vigina Skin Get Nummed When Cut And Stiched In Labour???

Does vigina skin get nummed when cut and stiched in labour??? - vigina cut

Sometimes, women in labor is an episiotomy to facilitate delivery. Much depends on the preference of the physician supply, the expected size of the baby, and how the work is proceeding. If the episiotomy is planned, then yes, the woman receives a local anesthetic to make the cut. It is actually made in the perineum, the skin between the vagina and anus. After the baby and placenta, and everything seems perfect for sewing the cut. Some babies are born without mothers have an episiotomy, but a small tear that required stitches. I think it is one of the rare occasions when there are problems and made the cut without anesthesia, but that's because time is of the essence. ADDED: "I had a PDA with one of my supplies, so do not be injection of local anesthetic before the cuts were made.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tear this time, it sounds terrible, but not bad that I had an epidural.
I had cured an episiotomy with my first child, was the hardest as.

Anonymous said...

They are often an area of the vagina (mine pinched with pliers) to see if you can feel. If you can, it will numb them.

Anonymous said...

Not least, that the bomber was in pain before the baby. But you do not even remember if it is what worries.

Anonymous said...

I tear this time, it sounds terrible, but not bad that I had an epidural.
I had cured an episiotomy with my first child, was the hardest as.

Anonymous said...

I had an epidural and gave me a shot to numb me cut in front of me, but I think it was more that he needed more time to take effect when I was sewing.

Anonymous said...

In preparing the section, the baby's head is present and interrupts the blood supply in the region for a short duration, so you do not feel that (pressure episiotomy) .. You will not feel anything. . But when it comes to tricks, you make it resistant to ...

Anonymous said...

In preparing the section, the baby's head is present and interrupts the blood supply in the region for a short duration, so you do not feel that (pressure episiotomy) .. You will not feel anything. . But when it comes to tricks, you make it resistant to ...

Post a Comment