Friday, December 25, 2009

Blood Pressure And Weight What Are The Best Herbs For High Blood Pressure, Weight Loss, And Migraines?

What are the best herbs for high blood pressure, weight loss, and migraines? - blood pressure and weight

I am a woman of 30 years. I had migraines in the past, which collapsed when I am with my 3rd was pregnant. After birth, suffered from hypertension and prescription drugs. Meanwhile, I have a headache, probably a side effect, but not migraine. My blood pressure is under control, but I am very sensitive to medication. My medication makes me to have a rapid heartbeat. My past drug me hallucinate and start having nightmares and sleepwalking. Other drugs that have to me to have insomnia. I'm so tired that, under the supervision of a physician because there are a lot of money and always gives me the medication side effects and more problems. I'm looking for an herb that can help me with my blood pressure, control my migraines and has no effect on weight loss. I do not know if my problems come from a hormonal problem, because it seems that when my migraine was under the control of my pregnancy. Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment