Thursday, December 3, 2009

Strangling Videos How Can I Make My Mom Be Less Sensitive And More Happy???

How Can I Make My Mom Be Less Sensitive and More Happy??? - strangling videos

My mother is from Puerto Rico, it's very emotional. She cries easily, but like laughs, but it seems that lately more crying for some reason.

Everything he touches happen very deep and if bad things, even more, she is very angry and often become depressed for days when he had reached his family.

She loves animals, and when he learns that the cat killed a bird, she cried.

Just yesterday, she called and said he could not sleep all night because he saw something on television. They were real images of crime and showed how a black man attacked the elderly white man and killed him right in the store by strangulation. All this was in the video was shown on television.

My mother saw it and cried.

I am very sad, crying all the time, but what can I do?

She has no mental problems or something, it's just very sensitive and empathetic.

How can I help you, a thicker skin, so you do not cry all the time?

2 comments:

joeofdov... said...

Good man, is something very hard and I'm sorry for your mother to hear a lot of crying. My mother is very sensitive and emotionally. What have I done? I've tried to be polite and offer help with things, and do what you should do a good son. If you you're doing everything they can do. You can not have their feelings, know that you do not want to but can.

Monty said...

Some people are more emotional than others.

Hey, where can I find the video that you've seen?

Post a Comment