Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Feminine Dryness Vaginal Burning. Is It A Yeast Infection Or Vaginal Dryness?

Vaginal burning. is it a yeast infection or vaginal dryness? - feminine dryness

I also had a yeast infection a month ago and I work Monistat 1 days and it seemed to be after about 5 days. I often have sex and everything was always good. I have been with the same type for a year and half one, everything is fine, no sexually transmitted diseases. Well, when we have sex my vagina burns after. I have a burning sensation when urinating. Discharge rather unpleasant. irrational seems just a little uncomfortable when I get more active there and sweat. I wash my summers eve feminine wash for sensitive skin and works well. I do not know how they get wet before sex. I do not know whether a yeast infection or just a dry vagina. I thought about using the Repl but not sure. I've also read that you can have vaginal dryness, taking an antidepressant, and I tried last week for the first time and not what I had only one. could that be? or believe that their recurring yeast infection without itching or burning creates a powerful right? Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment