Friday, January 22, 2010

Athens Walking Tours What Is Appropriate Attire For My Trip?

What is appropriate attire for my trip? - athens walking tours

My friend and I are on a cruise honeymoon. We will take shore excursions during the day. If mid-June, our ports are Messina, Sicily, Athens, Greece, Ephesus, Turkey and Irkalion, Crete.

We are in the middle of the 20s and active young. I know that some places when we go to churches and religious sites, no shorts or shoulders. But what happens when you go to the Acropolis in Athens, Crete or walk or take a wine tour of Sicily. What do you suggest for a day around Rome? One day we went to San Pedro, we know that we wear pants ... but I'm curious as to what is mainly on the other days I can wear shorts and T-shirt or polo? My friend can Shorts? Probably not before Jesus Christ will be much shorter than men, conservatives .... Quick HELP!

3 comments:

Lew said...

If you go in June, will be very hot, like a couple of times.
Have you ever in San Pedro and churches, so we're at it, that good. Your wife may not always be a light jacket for a blanket over his shoulders and wrap around to the churches.
Or shorts and polo shirts are good for the rest.
His wife will go with shorts, but remember that the Italians pinching Fund very feminine, if she could go back to enjoy a bit to beat.
Enjoy your trip, it's brilliant.

timetrav... said...

Shorts are for the Acropolis or on Crete and Sicily, not only from San Pedro or the views of the church in order. I do not want just a tank top, shorts enough. All my shorts are mid-thigh, and I had in all of Greece, Ephesus, Turkey. I went in July and it was very hot and then as 100 degrees, so that only very few wore pants.

randall_... said...

If you look at their website and search for shore excursions, cruise line, which should tell you what they wear. Most of the time on board, the dress code is casual chic in other areas of the Lido deck.

Post a Comment