Sunday, January 31, 2010

Taken Over My Moms Knee Knee............?

Knee............? - taken over my moms knee

He injured his knee Saturday during a football match. The knee injury is not equal hurt, but were unstable and eventually I was able to walk on the feild, because it has become stable. A few hours later, my knee began to grow and get a little pain, but not soft, but firm. I went to the hospital Sunday and was no longer an MRI, because there no one to work for only said that he had a sprain. My mother wants me to take to an MRI today ... But I do not want that costs nothing, but feels tight, because of the swelling. Moreover, as far as I can bend the knee to 90 degrees. So ..... Should I be safe for a subscription for an MRI to go, because my mother wants me ..... or just relax and wait.


Thank you!

6 comments:

Olan Black said...

Get an MRI, I had done the same stuff with me, I was in the army, and wanted Mr. hard man when I get out of control and had a torn meniscus. or-tho she has the surgery, but my knee was really messy and can not now function without the swelling

Christina C said...

MRI does not have the pain and the promise that prevention is better than cure

oraclegu... said...

MRI have - if it's just a sprain, at least has the satisfaction of knowing for sure, but if more than that, what are you glad you checked it. A large number of knee injuries may at first small, but more can cause serious injury later.

oraclegu... said...

MRI have - if it's just a sprain, at least has the satisfaction of knowing for sure, but if more than that, what are you glad you checked it. A large number of knee injuries may at first small, but more can cause serious injury later.

Maddie said...

Ouch! I would like the restaurant "U wount go Hurt and yet he is allowed to relax.

Best of luck.

Dea B said...

ok, as U said ur knee is not swollen, but now the feeling to go unstable in the first place certainly for the MRI to be sure ... U think I may have damaged the ribbon, not just a simple sprain, and also because u can not ur knees bend past 90 degrees, I am afraid that u may have a torn meniscus ..

Stay ur knees as much as possible until u get the MRI done and try to keep the inflammation, because if you do not turn too much or swelling and damage in the MRI

Good luck

Post a Comment