Friday, January 1, 2010

Plan B Next Period Had Just Goten Off My Period Took Plan B The Next Month Got My Period But Then The Next Month No Period?

Had just goten off my period took plan B the next month got my period but then the next month no period? - plan b next period

I took the Plan B over the weekend of Thanksgiving. Always my time, where every month I have started my period the beginning of December, January, but now havent goten my period is normal, or I mite be pregnot? What do you think, or is it normal, that might be?

1 comment:

You asked... I answered said...

I took Plan B in September. Once I took the pill, I had my period few days later. I do not have my period for a month afterwards because it was my new cycle.

Plan B is only effective if taken within 72 hours after unprotected sexual intercourse and used only when correctly. If you pills, you should have if you were to go it should.

If you are really worried that buying a home prenancy test. I know it's frightening, especially when something is said that we do. My husband and I have been married for 5 years, and I was afraid of us.

I hope this helped some. Good luck to you!

Post a Comment