Friday, January 29, 2010

Swimsuits For Big Breasts Do All Kohls Swimsuits Get Really Big When You Swim In Them?

Do all Kohls swimsuits get really big when you swim in them? - swimsuits for big breasts

I bought about 3 Kohl's bikini. There are different types and different brands. I'm super tight, tight as breathing. But if I go swimming in the (very lazy hardcore), they are huge! Sticking above, usually on the skin, which are almost fell over and show him my breasts.

All are in their clothes? Should I look elsewhere?

4 comments:

soxlove ツ said...

If this continues, I'll look elsewhere.

To be honest, I have a swimsuit Walmart and few are so sweet and cheap, and fit and dont get big. :]

babygirl... said...

All swimwear spread in water, not only cabbage but all bathing suits made with elastic.

e m i n e. said...

All swimsuits are. Everything is under water light. When his weight. =]

gabmoe said...

me is super tight! maybe the wrong size or the demand .. I have a tankini and bikini might be ... Kohl's is my main town Shoppin for good, cheap clothes

Post a Comment